August 11, 2016 Dragon Boats?
You never know what we’ll see on
the Chicago River. I heard drum beats
and this was enough to get me out of my chair and out on the balcony to see
what was up. There were three canoes,
each with double oarsmen, a helmsman and a drummer. I eventually got a video of two of the canoes
as they turned around to go back out under Lake Shore Drive. I think these may be some version of a
Japanese Dragon Boat, although none had a dragon head on the bow of the boat.
Google has stopped supporting Picasa Web Albums, and so I'm adding this video just using Blogger, so we'll see what happens. This could be the end of my posting.
Google has stopped supporting Picasa Web Albums, and so I'm adding this video just using Blogger, so we'll see what happens. This could be the end of my posting.
No comments:
Post a Comment