Thursday May 3, 2018 update
I have added comments to the five albums I posted last
Sunday if you are interested.
I have solved the Google Photos storage problem. I get unlimited photo storage by saving the
photos in “High Quality” instead of their original size. Basically the photos are unchanged since the
phone camera doesn’t take large mega-pixel photos. So all I have to do now is write up some
notes about each day. I’ll keep working
on it.
We tracked down a couple of paintings at the d’Orsay and
then went to the cemetery Pere Lachaise to find the graves of famous people, it’s
another thing we do. We are not the only
people who do this, the place is crawling with people holding maps looking for
graves. We struggled a bit because the
map I downloaded from the internet wasn’t very accurate.
No comments:
Post a Comment