Keukenhof Gardens
Keukenhof is about an hour away from Amsterdam by bus. It is a must see if you are in Amsterdam in the Spring. People from all over the world specifically come to Holland to visit Keukenhof. For flower lovers this place rocks. Both of my sister-in-laws would go gaga. Me, on the other hand enjoyed it, but like I told Ray I could probably identify about 10 different types of flowers.
It has been a very cold spring, so some of the flowers are not yet in bloom, but most of them are. Primarily tulips of course, since this is Holland, but also daffodils and hyacinths and other bulby flowers. I really don't know what I am talking about.
I think I was the only person there without a camera. Ray, of course took many pictures of flowers and dogs too. We didn't put too many captions on the pictures, since they speak for themselves.
Enjoy.
Apr 29-30, 2013 Koninginnedag & Inauguration
No comments:
Post a Comment