We are recovering from our kid's visit. I went to the Rijksmuseum again this afternoon. I am impressed by a painting by Frans Hals. These "Dutch Masters" knew what they were doing. I also added the photo of a chocolate bear for Jude.
Looks like you had a nice visit with the kids. I had Pete and Sandy and Jer and Mar and several other friends for New Years Eve. We missed you but really enjoyed the evening. Many good wishes for the new year and hopefully we will see our friends again in 2013 if your are not in jail......Love fv
Looks like you had a nice visit with the kids.
ReplyDeleteI had Pete and Sandy and Jer and Mar and several other friends for New Years Eve. We missed you but really enjoyed the evening.
Many good wishes for the new year and hopefully we will see our friends again in 2013 if your are not in jail......Love fv