Friday, May 23, 2025

 May 22, 2025    Amsterdam Rijksmuseum and Café Belgique

Today we went to the Rijksmuseum.  Wait for it, I did NOT take ANY photos of the paintings.  Well I actually took a few photos, but not what I typically do.  Then we were off to find the Stumbling Stones for Anne Frank’s family.  Sue had searched and found where they are located.  After that we walked around a bit, and then sat in Dam Square waiting for one of our favorite pubs to open at 4 PM.  Then we walked home to rest up before we went out to dinner with Jim & Nanny.  We had a great time with them, and then it was home to rest up for our trip to Paris tomorrow.  I also tried to write up something for our blog.  Have I mentioned that it is tough to get old.

Rijks Museum & Dinner w/Jim & Nanny 

No comments:

Post a Comment