Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We needed another chair for the front room.  I looked up a used furniture store on the Google and we set off on the tram to see what they had.  We should have gotten off at the Overtoom stop.  I know it's hard to believe but I made a mistake and we got off at the Overtoomse Sluis stop.  Fortunately we could  use Sue's phone to navigate to the store.  We hadn't walked 50 meters when we passed a store that had used 'everything'.  The store looked like an episode of "Hoarders", stuff piled everywhere.  But we found a chair and Sue bargained for a lower price.  So now all we had to do was get it home on the tram.  The store owner and another customer said it wouldn't be a problem.  Well it turns out they were correct.  The last photo in the album is the street outside our apartment; you can see that it is the busiest shopping street in Amsterdam.

July 9, 2012 Buying a Used Chair 


2 comments:

  1. Its looks cool by your wardrobe. I guess I should pack a sweatshirt.

    Jude

    ReplyDelete