Thursday, November 13, 2014

Guess where we’ve been?  We went on Monday the 10th. (Photo at top of page was the lean Tower of Pisa 07/14/23) It was a rainy day, so we just got to the tower took a few photos, stopped for a delicious pizza for lunch and took the train back to Firenza.  I haven’t posted because we have been busy tracking down paintings, visiting friends and just having a great time.  We are now in Siena recovering from a long day in a beautiful hilly town before we go out to eat.  I am taking way too many photos so I may be forced to post them without comments, I can feel your pain.  Our count is now up to 536.  We did have a disappointment today, as one museum is closed for maintenance, so I guess we’ll have to come back. Ciao for now.P

Florence November 9 2014 





No comments:

Post a Comment