August 1, 2019 Thursday Piazza Navona for Tartufos
Thursday August 1 is my birthday, #72!!!! Yikes I’m
old. We didn’t do anything after our
trip to Siena yesterday, at least I don’t remember that we did anything during
the day. The proof is that I only have
photos of our trip to Piazza Navona to get a Tartufo in the evening.
A tartufo is an Italian ice cream
dessert. Piazza Navona also has two
fountains by Bernini that we have seen before. I took a few photos of the two
fountains in Piazza. We had our deserts
and then made our way back home.
On the way home Sue injured her right knee
stepping off a bus. She was in great
pain and couldn’t walk. We waited for a
few minutes before she could walk to the tram that would get us closer to home. She could only move slowly. Sue had some pain medication that she had for
the operation on her hand last November.
She had these pills because she chewed nails instead of taking them. The pill helped, and keeping off her feet
also helped. There isn’t much more to
report.
No comments:
Post a Comment