Monday Oct 28, 2019 – Amsterdam Rembrandt House
We went to the Rembrandt House Museum today. The house has been configured to be the same as
when Rembrandt lived here. There are quite
a few paintings in the house. The
paintings are identified by using the free audio guide. If I tried to use the audio guide to identify
the photos I took I would still be at the museum, and it’s now 22:30. There are no Rembrandt paintings at the
house. The Art Cabinet with all the
different items is really neat. On our
first visit to the museum back in 2008 there was a demonstration of making and
printing etchings. That room is still
there, but the demonstration wasn’t being done when we were there. After the museum we went shopping for
pour-over coffee filters and coffee.
Since we aren’t leaving the house until 13:30 at the earliest, we are
going through the coffee pretty fast, but we are on vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment