Monday, February 18, 2013

Walk to the Market

Saturday was a very nice day so we walked to the Lindengracht Market.  We would have gone even if it wasn't a nice day, there wasn't any food in the house.  Saw some nice dogs so I had to take their pictures.  The two huskies are at the market every Saturday.  They usually are sleeping in the truck, but today another little dog at the market started barking, and these guys were up in a shot.  All they did was look about and bark a few times, that did get everyones' attention.

We saw another guy walking about  barefoot, and you could tell by the condition of his feet that this was his normal condition.  He was too fast for me to get a photo, lucky for you.  Now I'm going to start working on our taxes.

Feb 16, 2013 Walk to the Market



1 comment:

  1. Looks like the rain got the camera in one of the viedo's....Love the Brussels tour and what a romantic way to spend Valentine's Day.
    I'll bet that you are not longing for home.
    Thanks for my trip around the world......

    ReplyDelete