Sunday, July 3, 2016



July 3, 2016

We finally have a beautiful sunny day, so we set off for Vondelpark.  The park is always full of people on a sunny day, and today was no exception.  The other goal today was to get the “best” frites in Amsterdam.  This place is right outside the building where we lived in 2012.  We had them all the time because it was so convenient.  They are really good.

Now we are back home and I’m switching between the Tour de France and Wimbledon.  Golf at the Open de France is on in a few minutes so I can bounce between three events.  I would watch Bargain Hunt if the BBC had it on, but they don’t want to compete with Wimbledon.  Google it if you don’t know what the show is about.   Tonight we’ll be rooting for Iceland vs France, like everyone else.  The “Dream” Euro 2016 final would be Wales vs Iceland.  Have a safe and happy 4th of July.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment