POSTED Jan 18, 2024
Jan 16, 2024 Fundació Joan Miró
After we saw the Barcelona Olympic Area we continued on to the Fundació Joan Miró. Both the Miró and Picasso museums are have exhibitions of works by both artists. We visited the Picasso Museum on Jan. 3rd. I took photos of most of the Miró paintings, and none of Picasso’s. We bought the Barcelona Museum card so we can go back to the Picasso. I will have to curtail my photo taking when we go back or Sue will kill me after what I did at the Miró. Anyway back to the Miró Museum where I went nuts and took photos of just about every painting by Miró and Picasso. There are 196 photos in this album. Each painting has a card with the title and date, and perhaps a quarter of the paintings have another card with specific information about the painting. I won’t drone on anymore, I’ve done enough of that with my comments in the album.
No comments:
Post a Comment