Thursday, January 25, 2024

 

POSTED Jan 25, 2024

Jan 18-21, 2024 Walkabout

We didn’t do too much, we were recovering from the last few days.  Basically we walked around and took photos of buildings.  Saturday we went to the Jesuit Church for Mass, and to take some photos.  After Mass we went out for dinner.  Sue had located another Blacklab Brewhouse a ‘short’ walk from church.  I spent much of the week planning a trip to Céret, France to see a 1001 painting.  For the trip we’ll take a train ride of 1.5 hr to Perpignan, France, and then a 40 min bus ride to Céret.  What made this fun is that Google Maps couldn’t find how to get from Perpignan to Céret.  So that took some work, searching the bus lines, and other travel sites; and I was never certain that I had the right data.  I’ll tell you more in the next post.

2024 01 18-21 Barcelona 

No comments:

Post a Comment