Thursday, October 23, 2014


Sue tames a tiger!!! (update 10/24/14)

We saw this tank on the way to the Tate Stores to see more paintings.  Despite the tiger paint job this isn’t a German WW II Tiger tank.  It is a WW II Russian T-34 tank.  I loaded a photo of a T-34 from the intertubes for comparison.

We saw five more paintings at the Tate Stores so our total is now up to 503.  And what is becoming a too frequent problem I screwed up our appointment time/date.  This time I have a bit of an excuse, the email for our appointment said it was for Wednesday October 23.  Wednesday was the 22nd, so I have a bit of an excuse.  But this is the third time I’ve done this, so if you find me wandering the streets when/if I get home please call Sue to come pick me up.

We have just one week left in the UK and then we are off to the continent.  This part of the trip will be exhausting because we will be doing something every day.  I know you feel our pain.

I forgot to add the five paintings we saw at the storeroom.  I am losing it.  But maybe not as bad as the table tennis guy.  I also forgot to add that Wednesday morning Sue saw a fox in the garden (back yard) of our apartment. It took off as soon as Sue moved to the door to get a better look.  It was probably twice as big as the little one we had seen before, and it had a real fox tail.  She saw it on the day they pick up the garbage, so we are guessing that he was out checking out the buffet.


No comments:

Post a Comment