Monday March 19, 2018 Leper WW I
I am now two days behind, it is Wednesday March 21st.
We have been in Amiens for two days, and leave for Reims tomorrow
morning. The internet connection is very
sloooow. I am just going to post what I
have from Monday March 19 from Ieper. In
almost three hours I have only been able to upload 94 of 225 photos. I usually delete a fair number of photos,
because they are duplicates, bad, or my finger is in the photos, and then I add
some comments. These are the unedited photos. I will try an upload the rest overnight. The first photos are from the Cathedral in
Iper, then more WW I places.
I am listing our stops we made on Wednesday & I've added more photos (March 24,2018)
Yorkshire Trench and Dug Out
Carrefour des Roses - Lance Corporal Francis Ledwidge Monument Irish poet killed here first day of Battle of Passchendaele, 31 July 1917,
Tyne Cot Cemetery Visitors Centre
Memorial Museum Passchendaele
Cimetiére de Saint Charles de Potyze
Hooge Crater Cemetery
Hill 62 (Sanctuary Wood)
Hill 60 & Crater
Carrefour des Roses - Lance Corporal Francis Ledwidge Monument Irish poet killed here first day of Battle of Passchendaele, 31 July 1917,
Tyne Cot Cemetery Visitors Centre
Memorial Museum Passchendaele
Cimetiére de Saint Charles de Potyze
Hooge Crater Cemetery
Hill 62 (Sanctuary Wood)
Hill 60 & Crater
No comments:
Post a Comment