Sunday, March 25, 2018


Sunday March 25, 2018
The photo posting is getting even better.  I can’t even connect to Google Albums at our Hotel.  The site isn’t secure, so Google won’t let me connect.  We were in Vic-sur-Seille, and saw paintings & copies by Georges de La Tour, and we are now in Nancy where we saw a painting by Caravaggio.  I would normally bore you with the 100+ photos I took in the museums, but I can’t.  We went out to a very nice dinner where I had three beers, so I’m going to quit now before this gets worse.  Tomorrow we are going to Joan of Arc’s birthplace, and then to two other towns to see two more paintings by la Tour.  Doesn’t that sound like fun?  Just for fun I’m going to insert a photo in this post to see if it will be visible in the blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment