Sunday, November 3, 2019


Sunday Nov 3, 2019 – Amsterdam

Saturday we only went out to go to church at 17:15, and it had nothing to do with dinner Friday night.  For dinner Friday at the Delirium Café we shared a cheese plate, sausages, a bread basket, and beer of course.  Since we didn’t go out Saturday I didn’t taken any photos.  Maybe will do something tomorrow.

Sunday morning I went out to take more photos a little before noon. I went by De Oude Kerk on my way to Dam Square.  The weather was pretty nice, so there were a lot of people out and about.  Dam Square was crowded.  I went back home to get Sue so we could do a little shopping.  We need to buy something every day, today it was coffee and candy.  We are on vacation.  On the way home we did stop at our favorite frites shop for fries with spicy mayo with onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment