Sunday, February 11, 2024

POSTED Feb 11, 2024

Feb 05, 2024    Church walk 02/05/24

There are many churches in Barcelona, but they are only open for services.  We bought the tickets to visit eight churches, but it is only good for three days.  We visited three on the first day.  Well I’ve finally finished curating the photos of these first three churches we visited.  As I’ve already complained about, I ran out of Google Photo storage space AND filled up my laptops storage capacity.  I bought a 100 GB of storage from Google and a 2TB external hard drive.  Then I moved about 70 GB of photos from the laptop to the external hard drive.  So I’m ready for more photos.

The first church we visited was Sant Pau del Camp where I only took 55 photos; there are 45 photos in the posted album.  Next was the Basilica Santa Maria del Pi where I took 278 photos!!!! I cut that down to 70 photos in the posted album.  The third was the Barcelona Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia.  I took 275 photos in the Cathedral; it took some work, but I got the album down to 133 photos.  Just to complain a bit more, some of the signs that identify the chapels in these churches have not been updated.  That is enough, but you’ve been warned.  (If the text looks too big, I’m making the text larger because it looks too small when I see the preview.)

Sant Pau del Camp  

Basilica Santa Maria del Pi  

Barcelona Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia 

No comments:

Post a Comment