POSTED Feb 22, 2024
Feb 20, 2024 Museu d'Art de Catalunya
We went back for a second visit to the Museu d'Art de Catalunya, because when we bought tickets back on Feb 8th we got two tickets for another visit. We didn’t see the Medieval Romanesque and Medieval Gothic Art galleries on our first visit, so that is where we went on this visit. We took a Metro line out to the area of the museum, because we were going to try and find a Stolpersteine (German for Stumbling Stones) that was ‘near’ the museum. Stumbling Stone memorial cobblestones are placed outside residences of victims of the Nazi camps. I’ll give you a bit more information when I post that photo album, maybe tomorrow, I hope. Back to our museum visit.
I didn’t take too many photos for two reasons. First Sue wouldn’t be happy, and more importantly there wasn’t English on the information cards. But I did translate some titles and information.
No comments:
Post a Comment