Friday, February 9, 2024

 POSTED Feb 09, 2024

Feb 09, 2024     Blog update

Google has told me that I have filled up my 15 GB of storage space for my photos, and I may stop getting emails.  So I have the choice of buying more storage at $20/year for 100 GB, or remove some/many of the photos that I’ve posted.  So of course I started looking how I can remove photos from my Google Photos.  Because if I just remove photos from a Google Album, that doesn’t remove them from Google Photos, and I won’t have any more storage room.  Well Ispent all morning trying to downsize a photo album to get more room.  My obsessive nature made it VERY difficult to remove photos that nobody will ever look at.  I gave in and bought 100 GB storage. It was very hard for me to delete photos, but now I can keep all the photos I want.  This is also the reason I don’t post every day, it takes time to put comments on all the photos.  Enough of my complaints, back to the latest albums, I hope to post at least one album tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment