Thursday, May 19, 2016



May 19, 2016 (photos from May 8th)

I finally finished “curating” the 255 photos I took on our first day in Rome, Sunday May 8th and got them down to 150.  I have to get the comments on or I’ll never remember what I was looking at.  We have been going basically nonstop, so it has been hard (for me anyway) to find time to get this done.  Sue is obviously more concise and direct than I am.  I only took 82 photos on the 9th, so I might able to get them up a little quicker.  There could be a bus/Metro strike tomorrow or not, it is Italy so who knows.  That may give me some time to go through the photos.  On the other hand we are walking distance from several places that I want to visit.  We will see what happens. Ciao.
 
 
I have also posted a second album with photos of the apartment.   
 






No comments:

Post a Comment