May 20, 2016
Decided to do another walk from our travel book. This one was called Bernini’s Rome, and it
was fantastic. Supposed to take 2 hours,
but I think it took us longer. Pictures,
you know. I won’t post much here, cuz
Ray will identify all of Bernini’s stuff in the photos. The Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Neptune
Fountain, multiple churches. This fella
was busy. We’ll see more of his stuff at
St. Peter’s next week.
Came home after the walk and snacked and rested before
heading out again. I wanted to get a
picture at the Prada store for my lovely daughter-in-law, Tamme. Close by was the Nike store. Really wanted to get some Nike gears for Rae
and the girls, but nothing said Nike Roma on it, so I struck out there.
Came home after we stopped at the grocery store. We go shopping for groceries more here in
Rome than we do at home at Mariano’s.
When we stopped at the grocery store, which is in the Termini there were
2 military fellas with their machine guns right outside the door. The store is near an entrance to the Termini,
but that seemed strange. They were gone
by the time we left the store.
Went out for, what else, pizza. Had an anti pasti plate before the
pizza. Bellisimo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment