June 28, 2016,
Today is a lazier day than most,
and that is saying something. We went
out to top up our transit cards for our trip to a museum tomorrow. We are going to the Kroller-Muller Museum in
Otterloo. We’ve been there before, but
we can always revisit a museum. In
addition to the paintings it has a yuuuge sculpture garden, and some of the
sculptures are pretty good. We are going
to Jim and Nanny’s tonight for dinner, so that is why we are resting.
While we were out we had to visit
FEBO for a photo. FEBO is an automat
fast food dispenser: sandwiches, croquettes, etc. It is very popular. As little as I like footie, I like tennis
less. We watch a lot of BBC-TV and now
two of the three channels have Wimbledon on all afternoon. And these are the early rounds, so that is not
very competitive tennis.
Today we are bored, tomorrow I’ll
bore you with more painting and sculpture photos.
| Amsterdam June 28 206 |
No comments:
Post a Comment