Having my first cup of coffee this
morning when I hear a strange noise outside.
So I get up to look and there are two young ladies popping
balloons. It is very common in Amsterdam
for grand opening of stores, for special sales or events to put up a balloon
archway to attract attention. We used to
see these balloons almost every day when we lived on Kalverstraat. We had seen these balloons at the store
across the street the day before. You
can see that it doesn’t take much to interest me.
We went up to Centraal Station to
buy tickets for a trip to Rotterdam tomorrow.
It has been raining on and off this morning. We’ll probably stay in the rest of the
day. This post is pretty weak. I hope I have more to write about after our
trip to Rotterdam tomorrow. We are going
to visit two art museums tomorrow. There
are no 1001 paintings at these museums and I don’t think they will have any
substitutes either, but we’ll enjoy them anyway.
I added the smiling version of our photo to the album at 17:17 local (10:17 CDT)
I added the smiling version of our photo to the album at 17:17 local (10:17 CDT)
No comments:
Post a Comment