Wednesday, June 29, 2016



June 29, 2016

We put off visiting the Kroller-Muller Museum today because Sue wasn’t feeling up to par this morning.  Sue went back to bed when the cleaning lady came at 9:00 and I went out to walk around the town and take some photos to have something to blog.  You can see the results in the album: buildings, sculptures, street scenes and the Pisser.  I’ve actually used a Pisser, just to say that I have.  I took a few movies of the bike storage facility at Centraal Station, but I haven’t been able to upload them to Picasa.  Just believe that there are lots and lots of bikes at the station, more than you can believe.  We may go to the museum tomorrow depending on the weather.

If you want to see more Amsterdam buildings you can use this link.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment