Sunday, July 9, 2017



July 1, 2017         Berlin

We met Ruth and Michael around 11:00 at the same restaurant.  We were there for at least two hours.  Michael seems like a really nice guy, Ruth obviously thinks so.  After brunch we returned to our hotel.  I wanted to go to the Gemaldegalerie to see some paintings on a few other lists I am I pursuing   Sue was happy to rest so off I went.  We were going to Mass at 18:30 a couple of blocks from the hotel.  We have probably seen all of the paintings I was looking for on our previous visits, but I wasn’t checking them off a list back then.  I was able to see all but one of the paintings I was looking for, and that is pretty good.  We heard Mass in German this time; we’ve had Mass in Danish, French Polish, Hungarian.  We missed Russian in St. Petersburg.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment