Sunday, July 9, 2017



June 29, 2017     Praha to Leipzig to Berlin

I know it’s hard to believe but I didn’t take any photos today.  We are really running out of energy.  We had a four hour train ride to Leipzig with a change in Dresden to see two paintings.  The museum was only a 10 minute walk from the station.  The museum required that you buy a “license” to take photos so I didn’t.  I’ve posted the internet photos of the paintings just because I know you want to see them.

Then it was back to the station and a one hour ride to Berlin.  It was raining very hard when we arrived.  We were able to take the S-Bahn local train close to our hotel.  When we got to that station it was raining so hard that one side of the station was closed because water was coming in under the doors.  So we then took the U-bahn to get closer to the hotel.  When we came out above ground the rain had let up a bit, so we only had a few blocks to walk with umbrellas.  We stayed in that evening and ate some of the candy bars that Sue had bought in Russia for the granddaughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment