Sunday, July 13, 2014


Saturday we walked to Vondelpark because it was such a nice day.  We stopped to take some photos of the “Little Man with a Saw”.  We actually saw this one two years ago but didn’t know that it was part of a series.  Vondelpark was full of people and a temporary sculpture display.  Since I didn’t photograph all the sculptures in the park I may have to go back.  Sue has suggested that I post fewer photos.  I guess I’ll have to consider that option.

Church today was special, it is Father Murray’s 36th anniversary and the church barbecue.  This is the third time we’ve been to the anniversary/barbecue.  The church was almost full, and the singing was amazing.  I was singing as loud as I can, and I couldn’t hear myself (which is a good thing).  Everyone sings, I’ve never experienced anything like it anywhere else.  The food at the barbecue was very good.  So now we’re home watching the Ladies Open Championship, and maybe some of the Tour de France, and then tonight the World Cup; a full day indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment