Tuesday April 10, 2018 Posting
Colmar to Basel, Switzerland March 29, 2018
We took the train to Basel, because it is quicker than
driving, and there is some issue with registering the car, or something Sue saw
on Trip Advisor. There was one 1001
painting at the Basel Kunstmuseum that wasn’t on display on our last
visit. There are a lot of very nice
museum’s to see, and this is one of them.
I’ll spare you any more on the museum and the paintings, they are in this
album.
Now about the new blog photo, it was Sue’s idea. She has posted it on Facebook, and “many
people are saying that it is the best photo EVER!” It is so good that I had her make this GIF to
go along with it, but Sue wouldn’t put it on Facebook. So you get to see it here. Many people are now saying that this might be
the best GIF ever. (It keeps running over and over, and I don't know how to change that, so enjoy)
Many people are saying this is the best GIF ever
No comments:
Post a Comment