Sunday, April 29, 2018


Sunday April 29, 2018     posting April 19 Chateau Chaumont-Orleans

I’m running out of time to comment on all the photos, so today I’m posting five albums without any comments.  I will get back to them once we are home next week.

I do have to tell you about my attempt to visit the museum in Rennes from Le Mans.  Sue wasn’t interested in going to see another La Tour painting, so I went by myself.  I entered the coordinates for the parking garage near the Rennes museum.  There was just one problem.  Rennes is WEST of the Prime Meridian, and we had been visiting places to the EAST.  It took me about an hour of driving on the motorway to realize that I was heading to Paris and not Rennes.  When I realized I was going the wrong way I turned around and went back to Le Mans.  This was Sue’s fault since she usually read the coordinates and I entered them into the GPS.  She is smart enough to have realized that I needed to go WEST and not EAST.  





No comments:

Post a Comment