Sunday, April 1, 2018


Sunday April 1, 2018        Amiens – Reims driving tour March 22, 2018

We had quite the stay in Reims.  As I mentioned in yesterday’s post we had dinner at “The Duke” in Dijon.  The owner is dressed like a southern redneck, complete with a beat up old cowboy hat, but he is from Dijon.  The bar has sports on several tv’s and plays American rock n roll.  We had the cheese and meat plate, Sue has a picture on her Facebook page.  It was great, and they have Belgian beers; have I mentioned that they are the best?  We went to the Eglise Notre Dame for Saturday Mass at 21:00.  It was a snappy two hours in French.  Then it was back to The Duke for one more beer, and then back to the hotel.  I will eventually post photos.  This album is from March 22 on our drive from Amiens to Reims.

No comments:

Post a Comment